I guess we don't have to look far to find talk of impending doom these days, do we? Just pick up the Wall Street Journal or watch the local news - It's everywhere. To me, one of the benefits of having Katie around is that I seem to stay more in the present when I'm around her. How can you help it? She could care less about the fall-out of the sub-prime market or the issues in the middle east or any of the other crisis that lay around the next corner. All she's worried about is what's right in front of her -- be that a toy, her favorite signing times video, or the next spoon full of food. There's a lot to be learned here, I think..
And what a great time Katie had with Grammy Turner during her visit earlier this month. Grammy got to escape the relentless snow and cold that the north east has been hit with all winter, and we got some help watching the little one. We tried to get her to stay for another week, but she was afraid if she had too much warm weather, she wouldn't be able to survive back home. It was great to have her out here, and have Katie get to know her a little better. She'll be back with Mike and Amy in August -- Should be fun...
Click on the picture below to get to the slide show. Just some random pictures from the last month or so. Happy St. Patty's and Easter to all...
No comments:
Post a Comment