We also went to Vermont Teddy Bear and took a tour of the factory. I had to buy Katie her first VTB. I got her a 15: and then a smaller bear she could hang with now. I had to get a fall outfit for my bear (or hers, since mine is packed in one of my Christmas boxes) http://shop.vermontteddybear.com/scarecrowbear.html
On October 2, Katie officially rolled over for the first, 2nd and 3rd time. I missed the first one because I stepped into the kitchen (about 2 steps out of view) to get myself a stupid beer. I captured the 2nd/3rd time on video, though, so we'll add that to the Blog eventually. I still need to learn how to use the editing feature on our software for the dvd-camcorder. I also need to have the TIME to sit down to figure out how to post things to our blog. So, until that happens, Kevin is our official blogger.
Below should be the link to Kevin's photo album so you can see some of the many, MANY pictures we took. Hopefully this works. :-) We also have video of Katie rolling over, but it'll be a little bit before that gets posted.
http://picasaweb.google.com/kmtathome/100107Oct2007VermontVacation?authkey=D4lkIOaTsKs
Katie had her 4 month appointment on 10/15 (a week+ late) She's all over the map for % charts... 90th% for weight, 50th for height and 25% for head size. Typical Gaylor, short & plump :-) She handled her shots like a champ again. She is SUCH a good girl. If she would just sleep through the night again, she would be close to perfection :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment