I decided to try my hand at the video production software that came with our camcorder. It's pretty cool, actually. It allows you to edit, trim and put transitions between multiple clips. This is a simple test that shows what it can do, so I hope to play with it some more once we have some video that a little more interesting than Katie giggling and sitting up (ok, it's really fascinating to Mom and Dad, but we realize it might be a little dry to most everyone else :-)
So here's Katie with her Grandma, and sitting up in a chair, and with Mommy... It never fails that every time Katie sees the camera she stops doing what she was doing that made us want to run for the camera in the first place. In the clip with Deanna she was laughing and giggling like crazy until I turned pointed the camera at her.. Oh well. Katie will be three months on the 5th of Sept. My how time flies.
1 comment:
Cool video---what a darling girl you have! I call the first turn at holding her when you get to Vermont! LOL XOXO
Post a Comment